Hello blogging world....

My name is Erin and I am a mother from Seattle, Wa. I am grateful to be able to stay home with my three children, and though it is the most trying job in the world, it is also the greatest one. I am so thankful to have this time with my beautiful children; they are growing up so quickly.

One of my passions aside from motherhood is movies. I just adore them. Not sure where this obsession first began, but I have a feeling it started with the classic ET when I was a small girl. Since then, I have not just sat silently watching, but always analyzing and critiquing as I go along. So, with this in mind, I decided to start this little blog and put my thoughts on "paper" for all see, and criticize. :) I don't profess to be a great writer; just someone who has a few things to share. Feel free to leave comments, questions, etc. My format won't be an organized one, just whatever comes to mind.

Welcome to the Diaper Reel!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

When In Rome

The ultimate classic romance....
Boy meets girl (or should I say girl meets boy), boy likes girl, girl likes boy but thinks boy likes someone else, girl picks up coins out of a fountain, all of a sudden a whole bunch of boys like girl including the original boy, girl thinks boys are crazy including original boy, girl finally falls for boy, girl breaks up with boy, girl likes boy again (do I really have to go on??).
This movie was terrible. Downright terrible. I was so excited to go see a fun chick-flick with a great friend, and we ended up being completely disappointed.
The acting was terrible, the cinematography was a mess, the scenes did not sync well, and it was completely cheesy. Truly, the only redeeming quality was watching Josh Duhamel for two hours. And possibly seeing some amazing sites of Italy.
This movie gets my lowest rating by far, a four diaper day....absolutely MISERABLE!

2 comments: